12 Days 11 Nights
12 days tour of Gilgit Baltistan for couple with their 2 kids Gilgit Baltistan is known as the Northern Areas of Pakistan and it is the face of Pakistan tourism industry. Gilgit Baltistan is constituting the northern part of the large Kashmir and which is the subject of the dispute between India and Pakistan and it is home to the most hospitable
people in Pakistan. During this tour of Gilgit Baltistan in 12 days is designed to cover most of the beautiful sightseeing. When we are planning for a long tour of Pakistan, Pakistan’s Northern areas comes out to be best choice.
First 4 Days of this tour are for Gilgit Hunza Valley, where the source of major tourist attractions includes Khunjerab National Park, Sost, Passu, Attabad Lake, Gojal, Hunza and Naltar. After driving 20 hrs. from Islamabad to reach Kunza via Karakoram Highway. The located city is in a broad valley and it is near to the confluence of the Gilgit River and Hunza River.
What’s includes in Gilgit Baltistan Tour Package :
● For 11 nights Hotel Accommodation
● Driver and Gli car
● Guidance from driver
● Fuel and Road toll expenses
● 2 Breakfast
● Provided Jeeps as per requirement
● Pick & drop facility at Islamabad (Lahore Pick & Drop at Rs 15,000/- extra)
What’s excludes in Gilgit Baltistan Tour Package :
● Lunch & Dinner
● Personal Nature’ expenses
● Sightseeing outside of itinerary
Gilgit Baltistan Tour Package Itinerary :
● Day 1 starting from point Islamabad, Jeep to Chilas, via Karakoram Highway, Night stay Chilas (12 hrs.)
● Day 2 visit to point Hunza via Rakaposhi along a viewpoint Karakoram Highway, Night stay a Hunza (8 hrs)
● Day 3 visit to Attabad Lake, Passu, Sost & China Border, Night stay Hunza
● Day 4 visi sightseeing Altit fort, Baltit fort, Hunza market, Night stay Hunza
● Day 5 travel to point Gilgit to Nalter valley, Night stay Gilgit
● Day 6 visit to point Skardu along river Indus, Night stay Skardu (8- 10 hrs)
● Day 7 starting the next day tour to Shangrila & shigar, Night stay Skardu
● Day 8 Spending a Full day for Deosai, (Subject to opening in mid june), Night stay at hotel in Skardu
● Day 9 starting a next Day tour to Khaplu, Night stay back to Skardu (10 hrs)
● Day 10 visit to market in Skardu for Shopping. and night stay at Skardu
● Day 11 come back to Chilas from Skardu, night stay at Chilas (8 hrs)
● Day 12 Checking out from Chilas and back to Islamabad (12 hrs)
This package is available and suitable during April till October each year.
Itinerary may change due to weather or unforeseen events.